Saturday, July 10, 2010

Life's too fleeting for regrets, viva la vida!

I think my blog is now covered in spiderwebs. Just a short update before catching up on long overdue posts.


One of my recent FB updates read :


"You and I, we're but characters passing by on this stage called World, bound by the threads of Fate and Destiny. Life's too fleeting to get beaten down, so stay positive and keep your head up to the skies!"


Just a thought that hit me one fine morning.


Sometimes, we tend to get too caught up in our negative vibes. Trapped within a flurry of emotions leaving us numbed and out of breath, and in a chain of reactions leading to lost moments and moodless days.


One Republic sang it well with 'Stop and Stare'. Perhaps it may be advisable to really stop for a moment from everything we busy ourselves with. And take a look at how daily concerns have changed and shaped us.


Life's too fleeting for any regrets! Let's stay upbeat and make the best out of each moment!

We wouldn't wanna be looking back at our lives one day and say, "I should have made that moment count!", would we?


VIVA LA VIDA!

3 comments:

  1. Wow... this post seriously deserves my TWO THUMBS UP! You've indirectly helped a lot of people around really... Arigatou~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said! totally agree with you.. =)
    Now, the problem is to put it into action......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac : Thanks!! =D haha..sudden burst of inspiration/realisation lol! I do hope it will help people around! ^^

    Isaac : I think its not really that tough to put it into action - the toughest part is kickstarting it LOL..but if we live in full appreciation of the blessings in our lives, then I'd say it would have been a life well lived! ;)

    ReplyDelete